Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Slowly But Surely

Ticking things off the to-do list.

Been very busy the last two days. The Methods class liked my presentation. I still need to get my essays in order for the portfolio, my goal is to turn that in Friday morning. Not gonna mess with the wiki too much, for now. I realized that this was my last class with Mark. Kind of sad, I will miss them.

Sent off most of my Christmas cards this morning. Still have about a dozen to do. People think I'm crazy for taking time to do them, but I like letting people know they are in my thoughts at least once per year. Also attended the Senate party this afternoon before studying for and taking my Urban Politics test, which I should have done well enough on to keep an A.

Next up...Content Area Reading. From looking at the study guide, we've covered very little of the material for this test, As we've spent most of our time for the last month on teaching presentations. As such I feel completely unprepared, and after talking to a classmate today know I am not the only one. It should be interesting.

In other news, it's official...I filed the form so the University knows I'm double majoring.

Oh, and we all get a free meal tonight! Yeah!!



No comments: