Saturday, October 07, 2006

I Haven't Dropped off the Face of the Earth

Once again, I have not posted in nearly a week, and as usual I imagine that people have been waiting to hear what I have to say...or not. I was in the office the other day and Steph and Cody were talking about whether or not blog posts should be dated. Yes, it provides a nice chronology but also makes one look and go "oh gosh I haven't posted in X number of days."

At any rate, it's been a very busy week. We had Senate elections, so I spent close to 10 hours tabling for that. We did get 400-some votes cast, which is pretty good. I did miss the episode of CSI my friend was in...bought what I thought was the right episide on iTunes yesterday, but it wasn't so I guess I will have to wait until the right one comes out.

Of course I also had a few assignments to get done...seems like everything always comes due at the same time, but it always works out.

No comments: