Saturday, March 15, 2008

I Have Not Disappeared

So, I've been a bit MIA from the blog lately. I notice it has been 10 days since my last update. I've been busy with work, and distracted by other things. But, I assure you, dear readers, that I haven't disappeared and everything is fine.

Hopefully, I will have time to catch up with reading, writing and commenting in the next few days. For now, I'm preparing to leave for a quick, last minute jaunt to Grandma's with Mom...down today, back tomorrow...lots of time in the car for us.

Have a good weekend out there!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Glad to know you are still among the living! Hope you had a good trip.

Leland said...

Don't worry! You're definitely allowed to take blog vacations. After all...real life is pretty important itself ha!