Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Plugging Away

Well, I read my inaugural address in Advanced Writing. It was pretty well received. Overall, everybody wrote cool speeches. It was a fun project. I certainly will miss that class...and having Mark as a prof. I've had him for classes the last two semesters, so it'll be weird not to. I have English Methods to look forward to in the fall, which is nice.

Succeeded in getting my lab shifts covered next week, which means I get to go home this weekend YAY!

I still have a wicked cold-UGH!

Had a good conversation with Julie this afternoon about Senate stuff...communication is awesome

What's left to do this week:

  • Ed Psych final-Thurs AM
  • Comp European Politics final-Fri PM
  • Class Eval of Advanced Writing-email to Mark by Monday
  • Final Reflection for Blogs and Wikis-by next Wed, on Wiki
  • Clean my room a little

Almost there...3 days...



No comments: