Sunday, December 12, 2004

Sun Sets on Blogging Class... But Not on Berne's World

Yes, that's right. The impetous for Berne's World is now over. Except for the final write up, of course.

I was reading this post on Jonathan's Webarchism blog, and I must agree...this was one of my favorite classes this semester. It's been fun, not that other classes aren't, but this one especially. It was a chance to explore a new form of writing...my writing grew and changed. Best of all, it didn't feel like work.

So, many thanks to Morgan and my classmates for a great semester. Fear not, readers, just because the class is over doesn't mean my blog is going to die. To the contrary, Berne's World will live on, in all it's glory.

And maybe, just maybe, I'll be lucky enough to make the continuing emeritus list on the Daybook too.

No comments: