Monday, May 30, 2005

A Good Time at Home

Well, I'm back in Bemidji again after my week and a half respite. All in all, I had a pretty good visit home:

  • Celebrated my birthday
  • Renewed my driver's permit, again. Please let me be ready to take that test sooner than later so my next renewal is a license. I did drive most days though so that was good.
  • Got a much needed haircut
  • Picked out a digital camera as a birthday gift (a Kodak EasyShare.)
  • Bought a bigger fridge for storing things like fruits, veggies, juice, milk and lunchmeats...I gotta eat better this summer than last. (a great deal, $99 for 4.8 cubic feet)
  • Got a new laptop!! (another Gateway, great price and good financing deal at Best Buy)
  • Saw a play
  • Visited relatives at my cousin's high school graduation party.

And now...back to the routine...well, the summer version of the routine anyhow.

No comments: