Friday, July 29, 2005

A Quiet Week

Once again, over a week between updates. I'm slacking. I imagine the blogging will pick up as the pace of life picks up, which won't be long. It's hard to believe that next week will already be August, but I'm admittedly ready for the school year...to go back to a regular schedule of classes, Senate, MSUSA and the other things I usually do.

Finished up with classes this week by taking my last Health and Drugs exam and posting a review of the film Blow. Online learning was an interesting experience. I'd taken some classes before with an online component (obviously Weblogs and TWWT), but taking a class through D2L was new. It worked well for me in this instance, but I would not choose to do it as a regular thing.

Worked a full day in the lab today. Saw all of two people, and that was in the last half hour. Watched Mean Girls in addition to Blow, and it was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Julie said...

POOOOOOOOOOOP