Friday, May 05, 2006

The Past Week

So, I have not blogged, at least substantially, for an entire week. I blame finals...even though finals week officially started today, I have been quite busy all week with studying and papers and such.

I happily completed my thesis topics and Shakespeare paper on time, although I doubt if its the best paper I've written. In fact, I know it isn't.

Wednesday night I hung out at the Senate Sunsplash table and talked to people as they ate the ice cream sundaes we gave them. Something funny always happens with the Senate crew...this time it was Cody and our Hall Director both going for joyrides around the fieldhouse in my scooter. It was quite hilarious. 7 Senate apps came in for Fall thanks to Cody and his mad recruiting skills (or applying pressure until people gave in...I've done it too). Will be interesting to see how many actually show up and decide to run in September.

Yesterday, Senate played softball against the administration...and lost.

Today, I worked for an hour, went to a meeting about the Union remodeling, attended lunch and the open forum with the second candate for associate director, and took my Canadian Politics final.

And, scooter tires are evil...hope to god it is fixed this time.

3 comments:

Jake said...

i can't help but feel a little let down by your lost to the ADMINISTRATION, ie "older people". c'mon berne, get in there and shake some stuff up. i'm shaking my head in disaproval. hey, are you graduating?

Sadie said...

While you're fixing the tires, make sure they check the buzzer too. LOL

Julie said...

you guys LOST?
YOU ARE SO UNBELIEVEABLY FIRED!!!