Monday, May 08, 2006

Sage Advice Via Blog

Tonight I clicked on Steph's blog and saw the following short post:

"Words of Wisdom
Suffered a small mental breakdown yesterday. Still recovering. A lot of tears were shed. A lot.

***

President-elect Cody had some advice for me yesterday as I stressed over a final project in Pub Design and two finals back to back yesterday afternoon: "There's more to life than getting a 'B' over a 'C'." And at long last, I believe him.

I am also convinced that he is THE nicest, selfless person EVER.


TBA: Steph's 'C' Party. Say "Goodbye" to 4.0's! Drinks. Drinks. And more drinks!"
--
And I left this comment:
--
"
Steph, I totally needed to read that just now. I took two finals today (Monday) in Shakespeare and Stats. I also came to the realization that I will end up with Cs in both courses. I have received one C in my BSU life...and that was Freshman year. I do not get Cs.

But alas, Cody is right...There's more to life than getting a B over a C.

And I agree...he is the nicest, most selfless person ever. (or at least one of them)

Hang in there.''
--

So, even though it was not intended for me, thanks for the advice, bro.

2 comments:

J*me said...

Hey Berne how did the final go? The identification was kind of tough, the passages I studied didn't make it to the final! The essay wasn't so bad. Glad it's over and thanks a lot! Good luck with the rest of this week!

Julie said...

i keep meaning to ask who won the election...cody and who?