Friday, April 11, 2008

What I'm Up To...

  • Have not enjoyed the slushy snow...the 60s can't come soon enough!
  • Had a nice get together with some MSUSA alums last week.
  • Met with a financial advisor a friend referred me to to look at the best ways to manage my money.
  • Have been learning how to take on my closest coworker's duties, as she will be out a week for surgery starting Tuesday and I will fill in.
  • Went through my first performance review today and it was good overall. Supervisor and I generally agreed on strengths and areas for improvement; glad we are on the same page.
  • Semi-suspended the apartment search for the moment--was not finding what I wanted and realize the wisdom in holding off at least a couple more months.
  • Discovered my profile on the BSU Admissions website...I am literally a poster boy.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Waiting for spring is probably a good idea.

Hey, you are famous!