Sunday, October 30, 2005

Fall Conference and Some Time Home



Spent the weekend in the cities at MSUSA Fall Conference. It was an odd feeling being in the audience and not being a delegate.

Unfortunately the Board election did not go my way. While I'm happy for the winners, I am certainly a bit bummed that neither Nicole or I got a seat. I didn't even care which of us, I just wanted one of us in there. Oh well, there is always Spring. I will say that I did receive a lot of compliments, which reminds me that there are people there who value me even if I did not win.

We also had a little bit of fun. Mom did a Halloween themed dessert social for our group on Friday, and everyone had a good time...scared the hell out of Julie more than once, it was great :) It was nice to have the chance to introduce the 'rents to more of the Senate crew, plus we were joined by Brandon and Brent and Derek, which made for a good time.

Oh, and the pic above is of some of the group "crashing" a wedding in costume...apparently they were a hit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um...so who all is in the photo huh????

LOL