Saturday, June 03, 2006

Idleness, and a Bit of Reflection

It occurs to me I have not blogged much lately. Perhaps it is because my life has not been that exciting. I go to bed late, get up late, surf the net, do dishes...etc. There is only so much to do when you have nothing productive to do. The free time was fun for the first couple of weeks but now it is getting old...I am used to having things to do. June 12 can not come soon enough (the day I finally start my internship work).

I am nearing the end of my solo week. It will be nice to have others in the house again. And good for the cats...they have been acting strange, I think they sense that Mom and Dad are missing.

The other day I found myself looking through some things and came across a box of cards written to me when I graduated high school. An interesting trip down memory lane. It's hard to believe four years have passed; the time flies cliche is really true. Got me wondering what has become of some classmates, the majority of whom recently graduated. For me, though, it's another year of the "college life." And knowing what lies at the end of that year, I'm perfectly fine with that.

No comments: