Monday, June 26, 2006

Weekend in Review

This was a nice weekend. It brought some relaxation time with friends and family and was quite enjoyable.

Friday after finishing up at the office, I ventured into downtown Minneapolis to have dinner with Brent and Derek. It was an adventure given that I don't go down there often, let alone take the bus. But I made it down to Brit's on Nicollett Mall. We had a nice dinner and then walked back to their place which I had not seen. Looks great, and the neighboorhood seems nice. I always enjoy those two...great people indeed.

Saturday brought Mom's birthday. We went to a graduation party, and shopping at her favorite Mall of America store, a candy shop that sells Pez dispensers. The day finished off with a great dinner at Mancini's...if looking for a good steak, try it.

Finally, Sunday was a day spent outside, helping with a bit of yard work.

Yes, a nice weekend indeed.

No comments: