Saturday, September 02, 2006

Back on Mac

Yes folks, it's official. I am now a true "Mac Stud" as opposed to the "Gateway man" I was in the early days of this blog. After contemplating the purchase of a MacBook since their release in May, I got a deal I couldn't pass up and brought home my shiny new laptop yesterday.

What promted the switch?

  • I used Macs until 10th grade and have always liked them.
  • I realized I don't do anything on my computer that can't be done on a Mac.
  • I worked on Mac on an almost daily basis for 2.5 years in the Ed Lab.
  • I am friends with Cody, Bob, and John...all of whom have told me of the virtues of Mac.
  • I've been selling them to people since January...once you've pitched the ups and downs of Mac vs. PC you start to develop an idea of what you believe to be the winner.
And...they're solid products that are just plain cool.

No comments: