Monday, November 05, 2007

The Weekend, Another Interview Down

Had a good weekend. Went to lunch with JJ on Saturday and talked about a number of things including MSUSA, my job search, and his planning to switch to a Mac. Another convert.

Saturday evening Mom and I went to a middle eastern restaurant which doubled as a shisha bar. We did not have any shisha ourselves, but I now know what a hookah looks like...always wondered what the hell they were when friends referred to them last year.

On the job search front, I had another interview today. This time it was for a help desk position with a nonprofit that works with school districts on their software needs. It is a very different kind of position than I have been going for, but good experience nonetheless. The meeting went well, and the would-be coworkers seem nice. I guess they should be deciding by the end of the week, so it'll be nice to know fairly quickly as opposed to waiting 3 months for a final outcome as I've had to with some of my applications.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

All the best to you on that job!