Sunday, March 27, 2005

Posting Slowing Down?

It occurs to me that I only update this thing a couple times a week. Maybe I'm finally beyond the compulsion...the feeling that I absolutely NEED to blog every day, and that's a good thing.

Had a good rest of the week. As usual, the logistics for the conference have proven more interesting than I thought they'd be. Just when we thought everything was settled, there's more to work out. I'm not surprised, why would I be...it happens every time. Thank goodness for Jake, who's help allows me to maintain my sanity. He tells me not to worry...I like to think I don't worry as much as he says I do, but I know he's right. It really does take the trio...myself, Julie and Jake to pull things together each month, and we always do.

Easter today. Went to dinner with Sadie, her mother and grandparents...very nice of them to invite me along. Mom called to say hello this afternoon...guess she and Dad skipped the candy this year.

Tonight, the usual: TV and homework.

No comments: