Thursday, February 09, 2006

Random Thursday Night Ramblings-Second Editiion

Well, it seems I've gone yet another few days without a post. I feel like such a slacker since I know I have so many readers depending on me for updates. Interesting things since Monday.

-Survived round two with SPSS.
-Solidified Spring Break (DC Summit)
-Ate far too many sugar cookies in the office during our decorating event
-Watched Strange Brew in class today...yes, in class
-Senate meeting: the SOAR showdown continues

We impeached three people tonight. Not pleasant, but they had been excessively absent, and were not fulfilling other obligations. When that's the case, it's better to let someone who has the time and committment take the seat. On the bright side, elections are soon and we will hopefully welcome some more. (Apply here...deadline is the 16th.)

In other news...

I've added a link to Apple under "Websites I Visit". I may still be a PC person, but hey, I've found myself there at least daily recently, so there ya go.

1 comment:

Jake said...

crazy impeachers.