Wednesday, September 19, 2007

MSUSA's 40th, Other News

Attended the MSUSA reception last night. It was good to see folks again...some for the first time in over a year...fun to catch up. I was reminded, as always, what an excellent group of students, alums and staff they've got. I put a lot of myself into that organization over the course of five years, did a lot of great things and met great people in the process.

In other news:

  • Realized I left a couple of folks out of the list when I redid my links. Should be fixed now.
  • Discovered The Apple Blog...check it out.
  • In other Apple news, the iPod Hi-Fi is dead. Personally, I found it to be overpriced, bulky and only OK sounding. Obviously, people shared my view or they would have bought it. Declaring it "end of life" is a smart move by the company.

No comments: