Friday, September 07, 2007

Still Searching...

Summer has come and gone. The last two weeks have been weird--I have had the feeling on more than one occasion that I am supposed to be someplace else. After all, this is the first time since I was five years old that I have not been in school somewhere.

The job search continues. It is slow going...lots of applications are out but nothing has materialized yet. Had another interview last week, but would say it's probably a long shot. I guess the upside is that I am getting better at interviewing.

I'd hoped something would've happened by now, but that's life. A major change in strategy has to be undertaken soon, but first I must figure out what that is going to be.

For the moment, all I can do is keep plugging away and maintain a positive outlook.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

It can be frustrating...finding the job you want... Don't give up. You have a lot to offer!