Thursday, September 15, 2005

One of Those Days

Actually, it started last night. The recruits we had expected to show up at the Senate meeting did not. Even the girl who called less than a half hour before to confirm the location was nowhere to be found. Recruitment is incredibly frustrating at times.

This morning, I overslept...was 20 minutes late to English Methods. Of course today had to be the day the clinical experiences director came in to get information so he can set up the practicums. Luckily, he caught up with me later in the Ed Lab.

Finally, I learned that the folks at MeritCare have not received the information I need from my doctor, which I requested a week ago! So, hopefully I'll reach the office in the morning so they can get it done and fax it, and the people up here can order the thing so it gets here before I'm too much older.

Long, tiring and frustrating...that sums today up.

1 comment:

Froyd said...

berne, you just tell me a location for recruitment, and I'll be there.

if it's for the senate, you tell me what to do, and if I can help(even if I have to be on the senate), I'll do what needs to be done.

because you're a friend.