Tuesday, November 09, 2004

One of Those Days...

Today was one of those days when I was stressed and just utterly ticked off. I have been frustrated the last two days to begin with, and this afternoon's cabinet discussion of the conference policy draft was kinda aggravating. I got mad, which I never do in meetings. It felt pretty crappy.

I'm human, I'm imperfect. I have bad days too.

Thanks also to Julie for convincing me to go home instead of to movie night. I'll watch "The Gathering Storm" some other time.

I'm lucky to be surrounded by people who look out for me on my bad days :)

2 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...

Hope you had a great night off - if meetings were happy and productive all the time, we wouldn't be learning :)