Friday, November 26, 2004

Thanksgiving Recap

Our Thanksgiving was good. Pretty low key. We were visited by a few friends and neighbors and called the grandparents. My parents cooked two turkeys even though we only had 5 people (Me, Mom, Dad, sister Jena and her boyfriend Adam). Needless to say, there are lots of leftovers.

After dinner, went and saw "Without a Paddle" with Jena and Adam. It was ok, good for a few laughs. Worth the rate at the discount theatre ($2).

Also watched "Farenheit 9/11" last night after the theatre. It was alright...pretty much what I expected. Moore painted Bush as a bumbling fool with way too many ties to the Saudis. I don't like Bush, but wouldn't call myself a Moore fan either. I guess the movie is good if you're cogniscent of the bias that exists, and can take it with a grain of salt.

No comments: