Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday Tidbits

- I was up before 9 this morning. I'm ashamed to admit it was the first time in a while.

-I am quite surprised by the number of blogs I now read. There are currently 44 in my feed reader and I'm adding new ones by the day. I don't know why I did not discover the feed thing sooner--it makes keeping current so much easier. If you're not using a feed reader, I suggest trying it out...and if your blog has no feed, enable it.

-It seems downright chilly the last couple days, compared to Sat. and Sun. I'm doing laundry and the seasonal switch out today...Polos get packed away and long sleeves and sweaters come out.

-I have a new phone number. It took a little longer than expected at the because the contract I'm under was old. So, if I understood right, I'm on the new "basic plan" (I don't use many minutes) and they gave me night and weekends at 6 PM for no extra charge because it's not my fault my plan is old, and you're not supposed to have to change for a new number. (If you are someone who might need it, email me)

-Today is National Coming Out Day--please remember to be an ally to those you know who are GLBT...I know I try to be.

No comments: