Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Interview

My interview yesterday went fairly well. It was a little more laid back and less intimidating than the others I've done, mainly because it was with one person instead of a larger panel. The job sounds like it would be decent--much heavier on the sales aspect than public school admissions, but I think it would be good experience.

This was apparently the first round of two. She said she had a bunch more to do, so it may be a little while before I know whether a second interview is going to happen. If so, it would be with the campus director and the regional admissions director--they have 13 campuses in several states.

A callback would be a positive development, and my fingers are crossed as I continue to search postings and prepare more materials to be sent out.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Sounds positive! Here's hoping!!

Alicia said...

Good luck, my friend! You will find something great. Just stay optimistic!