Thursday, October 14, 2004

The 4FC

A few weeks ago, I noticed a filer posted in Maple advertising for something called the 4FC. On the flier was a Blogspot address, and I wondered what in the heck it was all about.

Well, I have since discovered that 4FC stands for the Fourth Floor Club. There's a group of students on the fourth floor of Pine who are attempting to foster community among residents of the fourth floor. It started as a group for fourth floor residents of any BSU dorm, but apparently has now expanded to any fourth floor resident, on campus or off, who lives in Bemidji and is a student.

Now, I'm not a resident of the 4th floor (I've lived on 1 Maple since coming to BSU), but I think it's pretty cool that these guys have banded together to take pride in where they live. Evidently, they have attracted 80 people to their email list so far. Plus I think it's cool that they are using blogs to get the word out.

So, all you 4th foor residents out there, or any other interested people, take a moment to visit the 4FC at the 4FC Blog

No comments: