Thursday, October 14, 2004

A Free Night

Tonight was the last session of Foundations, and we had an oral exam. Most of us were let out after round one of questioning. We were done about 7 pm, and I was going to go over to the office to put the new pictures up on the website. Of course I told P, who said there was no way I was going back to the office: "You work too hard, go home and watch TV or something," he said.

He's right. I do work very hard, and sometimes push myself to the limit. So I did exactly that, watched TV all evening, and did not touch homework or Senate stuff. I'm lucky to have friends who watch out for me, and remind me to relax once in a while. Because sometimes I'm so focused on taking care of things that I just don't.

Thanks P.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer the crunchy cheetos to the puffy ones. I like the texture.

P

P.S. Berne this is a cool thing this blogging stuff. Good work on your blog spot

Berne said...

You should start one! (a blog)