Monday, October 18, 2004

A Good Monday

I must say that today was one of the better Mondays I've had in a while.

  • My computer works!!! I turned it on before class this morning and the screen was fine. Weird.
  • I got an A on my Ed Psych Test...HUGE WOOO HOOO! I was so worried about that dang thing cause I kinda let it go till the last day before I did it. I am so happy with the result...it was all I could do to keep from jumping up and down in class.
  • I am almost caught up on my homework
  • I searched through my archives and found a couple good ideas for Adv Writing papers. I'll read to the class tomorrow and ask for comment.
  • I was almost caught up on my email, but after my committee meeting, I have new ones to send out.
  • My pre-grad plans are nearing completion. Yeah, we Ed majors have to submit them TWICE.
  • The sweatpants and Maroon 5 CD I ordered from Amazon came in the mail!

No comments: