Wednesday, October 20, 2004

That Strict Feeling

Tonight was one of those crazy meetings. Jon was calling Kate "Chair Christiansen" all night. Maybe he just gets into a rhythm of calling my name. It was pretty funny.

Afterwords, I got the people who are going to the Conference this weekend together so I could answer questions and explain how it's going to work. We've got several people who've never been before, so I had to go over expectations and rules...that people are supposed to go to all sessions, etc.

People were teasing me about being so tough, the "attendance nazi"...I don't like having to sound so strict. I hate it. But the fact is that as Campus Rep, it's my job to know where everyone is at all times, and that they follow policies. I don't like sounding "parental"

But hey, I think we're ready and it should be fun.

No comments: