Thursday, October 07, 2004

Late Night Musings

I promised a practicum update...well, all I can say is it seems to be going well. As the weeks pass it seems that the kids are responding to me a little more. It's still a challenge, but it's getting better. I'll be doing observation at the high school on Monday, we'll see how that goes.

Senate is good. Still extremely busy, and in need of people. MSUSA ED was back yesterday and today. We appointed a high school classmate of mine as a senator, which I think is pretty cool. Higher Ed committee was here today, and I heard it went well. I wanted to go, but had to work in the lab. I guess footage of Julie and Chris testifying made it on Lakeland News.

Spent several hours in the office tonight working on Ed Psych take home test. Never gonna leave one of these till the last day ever again. It's due at 3pm tomorrow, and I still have 2 questions to do. Thank god I am free between 9-2, so I'll have time to finish adequately. I hope I do ok, it's not easy.

Noticed tonight that I've been listed as a link on Julie's blog as Mac Stud. I guess that nickname's gonna stick for a while. I suppose I don't mind. Heck, I don't even really mind being called Bernie anymore, and I used to hate that with a passion.

Well, I think it's bedtime.

No comments: