Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Re-Evaluating One's Blog

When I started this blog, or at least the project portion, I decided that I was going to use the archive capability to look back, see how I'd changed, and reflect on how the blog had changed or matured.

Well, the other day on one of my frequent visits to UThink, I stumbled... Well, ok I'll be honest, the blogger is a friend of a friend, so I didn't exactly stumble upon it... this blog (Fourth on the list for blogs with most entries), and a post entitled "Why Blog?"

Although not as in depth as my evaluation of my blog in a few weeks will be, the blogger here has done pretty much what I intend to do at the close of this class...he's looked back at his first post, in his case five months ago, and reflected on his reasons for blogging, and the changes since he started.

I find it cool that someone else out there is actually making use of archives to reflect. And from what I can tell, there are no plans for this U student to quit blogging, just like I don't intend to quit once the project is over, and the sun sets on Blogs and Wikis Class.

No comments: