Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Calling all Prospective Senators...

Today is Wednesday, and of course that meant the weekly Senate meeting. We made two Senator appointments, but that was offset by a couple of resignations, and I hear talk of at least one more to come. It's really surreal, I still cannot believe the number of people we've lost. We've got a great group with great ambitions, but we need manpower to carry these things out. Whether that be volunteers or actual senators it doesn't really matter, we just need people. At least it sounds like I'm gonna end up with a decent sized committee.

On another note, today was my first day tutoring at Bemidji Middle School. Looks like it will be an interesting experience. They've got me working in Special Ed, which is OK because I'm used to it, having TAed for a Sp Ed class in high school. However, I must admit I've never seen kids quite as hyper as a couple that I worked with today.

Patience is a virtue.

No comments: