Saturday, September 04, 2004

Dinner at Wally's

So yeah, It's Saturday evening, and I figure I better journey over to Wally's for supper considering that I hadn't been there this week. Always an interesting place to go.

Note to self, NEVER GO TO DINING HALL IN PAJAMAS...whether you think so or not, you're gonna run into someone you know.

Anyway, I end up sitting with about 3 guys from my floor, which is different to begin with because traditionally everyone over here on 1A Maple keeps to themselves. Not that I'm complaining because personally I would prefer to know my neighbors, so the more social floor is a good thing.

We had a nice conversation, but I was immediately aware of 2 things:
A. I don't get out much- I hadn't seen or even heard of three-fourths of the recent movies they were discussing

B. In order to fit better with this new floor dynamic, I better learn at least a little about video games, which I have never played in my life. Can anyone tell me what the hell Halo is?


No comments: