Saturday, September 18, 2004

In the MSUM Union

Well, here I am, posting from a totally different location-Comstock Union at MSU Moorhead. Yes, they actually have computer terminals in their Union right across from the meeting rooms. What a novel idea! The rest of the people are doing a campus tour, but there is no way I am going to hoof it across this campus. (I don't travel with my scooter)

So far it's been a good weekend. There are a lot of new people around, and new ideas with all the changes in MSUSA. This, my 15th event (if you count lobby days) is much different than previous conferences. It seems, thus far at least, that the change will be for the better. The days are always very busy, and we'll see how alive I am by the end of the day. I didn't get to sleep till 3am because there were some major partiers next door that had been at a wedding in the hotel.

Oh, and in case anyone cares, the Mac Stud thing has caught on....although now the rest of the BSU group has turned it into "Bernie Mac Stud" and at least one other campus is now also referring to me by that moniker...crazy people.


2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Screw politics and progress man! Join us anarchists and revel in the delight of throwing bricks through Starbuck's windows!

Jonathan said...

...or we could start with the Caribou Coffee. They're just askin' for it, what with their delicious caramel freezes and their drive-thru service!