Sunday, September 12, 2004

Productive Weekend

I think I've discovered the secret to a productive weekend: go to bed at a decent hour, and get up before noon! I've done that this weekend for the first time in months, and I feel like I got so much done:

  • Went to the bank
  • Went to Target to get a few items, including a marker board to replace the one some dorkwad ripped off my door last week
  • Got a haircut at Great Clips--looonng overdue!
  • Read and commented on Daybook blogs
  • Read chapters in blog books, and blogged on them
  • Caught up on email
  • Read and commented on a half dozen blogs not associated with class
  • Completed Blogging Blogs assignment
  • Went over the Student Senate website to see what updates I still need to do
  • Posted a call for interested Student Services members on Message Board
  • Paid Sprint PCS bill
  • Balanced my checkbook
  • Did laundry
  • Figured out how to set up links on my sidebar--YAY!
  • Read paper and watched news to catch up on current events
  • Worked on my pieces for Adv. Writing, but not sure which one I'll use for first "official" paper.

Still more to do, but I've certainly accomplished more than usual.

2 comments:

Mrs. Cournia said...

Can you tell me how you figured out putting links on your sidebar? I've wanted to do that...
Thanks!

Berne said...

Yeah, but I'd need to be looking at your template. It's pretty easy once you figure out where the code needs to be inserted...basic link code. Could show you after class Wed perhaps...