Thursday, September 30, 2004

Check Out UThink

I was perusing U of M's UThink blogs today. I like to go to the blog directory and click on blogs in the recent updates list just for fun.

There's a post on the home page that says UThink is now the largest academic blogsite in the country, perhaps the world. That's a pretty big feather in the U's cap...students and instructors alike appear to be using the service for a variety of things, including classes. I happened to stumble upon the blog of Clancy's (Our friend on Culture Cat) Rhetoric 1101 course. Students seem to be posting some thought provoking stuff too.

It's nice that the school is able to provide this service, and the number of blogs grows daily. Too bad BSU is so small, it'd be nice to have that kind of setup here.

In other Blog news...

Welcome Erin, Lindsi, and Alicia to the Berne's World list of "Blogs I Read." Yeah, they're in the Daybook too.

I've now started a third blog for Senate, which will go up as a weblink soon on our site. That brings the total number of blogs I belong to up to five...my blog, the Daybook, and three Senate related blogs. Can anyone say Blogaholic?

No comments: