Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Random Thoughts of an Insomniac

It just occurred to me that I am running on extremely little sleep this week. Its 1 AM, I stll have reading to finish, and I've got Ed Psych at 8 am. Yikes. Having class till 10 PM is not really conducive to studying. I tried to get some done at work, but between fire alarms, catching up on email, troubleshooting for people, and getting caught up in my 100 things list it just didn't happen.

My sister IMed me earlier that her computer is having issues, which means we'll probaly spend half of tomorrow (well today actually) playing phone tag. Technology, can't live with it, can't live without it.

Over the last 24 hours, I have read every new blog on the Daybook. More comments on those (and maybe the Blood chapters) later.

No comments: