Thursday, September 30, 2004

"I read you on CAL Dialogue"

Another sure fire sign I am now a tech dork...

I'm sitting at work today in the Ed Lab, and the usual Pedagogy class was there. Actually most of them had cleared out and there were just a few students left. I heard one woman talking about her practicum for Mark's English Methods class. I immediately knew I'd seen this story before:

ME: You're Nicole, aren't you?
WOMAN: Yes, I am.
ME: I knew it. I read your post on CAL Dialogue.

You know you've become addicted to the web when you know who someone is by a posting on a message board. We got to talking and it turns out most of her class is reluctant to post, and wary of the wiki. She was glad someone was reading it. Also, she might be interested in Senate...so I may have recruited someone! Yay!

No comments: